Kwik-Klik Ultraspan's interlocking panels are easy to fit to a suitable sub-structure and there is no limit to the height or the overall surface area that the panels can cover.
Standard 10mm panels are available in 3m or 5m lengths and can be fitted horizontally or vertically to create a robust and attractive public-facing facade. Each panel has a standard width of 0.5m. Corners can be shaped to maximise usable store space and accommodate immovable fittings.
This cost-effective system creates an immaculate finish for both interior and external projects. Available in corporate colours on request, Kwik-Klik Ultraspan can even provide a high value permanent store interior fitting solution. The smooth finish also allows high impact promotional vinyls to be attached which is ideal for retail or high profile construction projects.
Ultraspan panels are also available with a unique, built-in sound absorption system which can reduce noise levels by 25 decibels. Baffle boards simply slot in the back of each panel and face the work area.
The main system benefits
- FLEXIBLE MODULAR SYSTEM - any height, any area, perfect corners, unlimited angles
- EASY TO INSTALL - the modular system makes fitting easy
- RE-LOCATABLE - can be re-sited quickly, ideal if the project is in stages
- ATTRACTIVE - preserves and maintains a professional aesthetic appearance
- ROBUST - high impact resistance, virtually indestructible, yet light to handle
- FOOD SAFE - wipe-clean smooth surfaces help maintain hygiene standards
- LIGHTWEIGHT - easy to deliver, easy to handle, easy to install
- SUSTAINABLE – made from 100% recycled PVC. Also 100% recyclable.
- NOISE REDUCTION – built-in baffles can be added to reduce noise levels
- COLOUR OPTIONS - we can match the panels with corporate colours
- RELIABLE SERVICE - we respond quickly and professionally to your needs
- QUALITY MATERIALS - including Class 1 superior PVC