Soundmaster is the 'heavyweight' of our systems, with each panel manufactured from 100mm to up to 300mm thick. For most temporary hoarding solutions, you should consider our 'lighter' systems, but if you require rock solid fire protection, we recommend Soundmaster.
Soundmaster panels are capable of free spanning heights in excess of 12 metres. Each panel is 1.2m wide. When necessary we use an OKTOPUS suction pad system to lever panels into a vertical position - as seen in Photo 1 above.
Panels are made from fire-rated PIR and Mineral Fibre (MF). The MF panel has a higher fire rating of up to 2 hours and PIR panels provide half to 1 hour fire protection. As the product name suggests, Soundmaster suppresses sound and creates a strong temporary wall in any environment. It is proven in railway stations, industrial units, retail parks, supermarkets and airports.
The photographs above are of a temporary wall being installed at Mars Petcraft in their manufacturing facility in Birstall Leeds.
- FIRE RESISTANT - all components conform to appropriate British Standards.
- STABLE - an independent test authority verifies the structural stability of our panels.
- SEMI-PERMANENT - suitable for longer term installations.
- HIGH STRENGTH - the high density composite structure of the panels makes them extremely strong and durable
- FLEXIBLE - we can tailor the composition and design of the Soundmaster panels to conform to your needs. We have also created pedestrian tunnels, generator chambers and temporary welfare units out of Soundmaster.
- TECHNICAL DATA - for details of materials, the manufacturing process and other product classifications.