Kwik-Klik Ribbed Panel is a solid, lightweight panel with a ribbed rear face that produces a tough, stable and attractive external hoarding.
It creates an ideal site perimeter hoarding for urban projects like schools/colleges, hospitals and supermarkets. The robust, modular, interlocking panels present a professional smooth face that will withstand most impacts and they are petty vandalism.
Ribbed Panel has been trialled at Guy's Hospital, London and Oldham College and has met all of the performance criteria required by the site contractor. Vehicular gates, digi-lock site personnel doors and transparent viewing panels can be incorporated into the hoarding.
The main system benefits are:
- STRONG - 9mm weatherproof solid panel with ribbed rear face
- RAPID INSTALLATION - lightweight interlinking panels are easy to assemble
- STABLE & SAFE - compatible with a range of rear support structures
- RE-LOCATABLE - can be re-sited quickly, ideal for phased projects
- RE-USABLE - no damage means you can use again and cut costs
- ATTRACTIVE - clean, bright, ideal for affixing vinyl graphics or site signage
- HYGIENIC - easy to clean and maintain a professional appearance
- FLEXIBLE MODULAR SYSTEM - any length, perfect corners, cut to size
- ROBUST - impact-resistant modular panel with smooth outer face
- COLOUR OPTIONS - we can match your corporate colours
- BUY OR LEASE OPTION - why buy if your need is temporary?
- SAFETY - we supply full risk assessment method statements
- 100% RECYCLABLE - panels can be 100% recycled at the end of their usable life
- COST-EFFECTIVE - several re-uses lower lifetime costs
- EASY TO TRANSPORT - thin, lightweight panels fit easily into a van or pick-up
- GREEN - recycled, re-usable, light to transport, recyclable - zero landfill.