Kwik Klik Construct-a-Box is a new concept in temporary buildings. It offers dozens of practical advantages over alternative structures - including cost, re-usability and durability.
It is a unique, versatile, low-cost solution when you need temporary site services accommodation.
The easy-assembly modular system can be configured to suit site conditions and used for a variety of purposes including an office, kitchen, changing/shower room, a secure storage area, or even a soundproof box where generators can be housed.
Bespoke kits can be designed to order and delivered in flat-pack form. They can be installed, extended, dismantled and re-located in a matter of hours.
With Construct-a-Box, you get a versatile and robust shell and you can add electrics, plumbing, air-con/ventilation and fixtures and furniture as needed.
- unique self-assembly kits – modular external walls, roof, internal dividing walls, vision panels (windows) and digi-lock security doors
- robust, secure, weatherproof – wind and rain resistant, will not degrade in sunlight
- versatile – can be used to create site offices, staff facilities and storage
- cost-effective and hygienic – multi-use, lightweight, cheaper than cabins and pre-fabs, easy to clean and maintain
- flat-pack delivery – all panels and fixings are supplied direct in flat packs
- recycled and recyclable – Duraspan panels are made from 100% recycled PVC and are fully recyclable
You can choose either Duraspan or Soundmaster modular systems. The former is lighter, and the latter is a heavy duty option which offers greater levels of insulation and soundproofing. Both are durable, light and safe to handle, and have easy-clean hygienic surfaces.
Contact us today with your requirements and we'll provide a bespoke quote within 24 hours.